About the Company
A leading Risk Consulting firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Risk Manager to join their team in Bahrain.
About the Role
- Designing and implementing a risk management process for the organization, including a thorough investigation of the financial bearing on the company when risks occur
- Establishing the level of risk the company is prepared to handle
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience.
- Risk Assessment: analyzing current risks and identify potential threats.
- Risk Evaluation: Evaluation of company’s previous risks and comparison of potential risks with criteria set out by the company
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Conducting compliance audits, including liaising with internal and external auditors
About the Individual
- Preferred Degree in Risk Management or Statistics.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits