About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Sales & Client Relations Professional to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Head of Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with company business strategy. The ideal candidate must ensure that services delivered are aligned with the company commercial commitment, so that we ensure a full client satisfaction, and high retention rate.
- Brings accurate market knowledge, client needs and expectations to the company business strategy, and formulate proposals in terms of differentiated offerings.
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including pitching – presentation / writing “great customers stories”, client approach model and team training and coaching. The ideal candidate would have the experience and talent to identify and manage customer stakeholders to drive consensus.
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Develops partnerships to scale up with other companies’ relationship
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Promotes a culture of “insurance – risk consulting” rather than “ transactional” within his team
- Personally establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
About the Individual
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of sales management experience in a B2B sales environment.
- Well-groomed personality well versed with corporate culture and can talk to business leaders confidently.
- Saudi National
- Candidate should be currently based in KSA
- Proven record for leading the Sales Function in the insurance company or broking company in KSA.
- Riyadh-based or native from Riyadh
Excellent salary commensurate with Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits