About the Company
One of the leading Insurers in Riyadh is looking for an experienced Head of Insurance Partnerships to lead their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
About the Role
- Contribute to the development of the Partners and Agents network strategy by providing relevant input and plans in line with the overall business objectives.
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans in regard to recruitment and Partners and Agent’s management activities and monitor the performance of execution in order to achieve departmental objectives.
- Oversee the negotiation and development of contracts with outsourced Partners and Agencies for the necessary resources, and monitor their work as required, in order to ensure compliance to the service level agreement (SLAs) and service standards established.
- Enhance the sales network coverage by ensuring the network has a wide geographical reach in line with the company’s expansion plans, developing a growth plan by analyzing data in order to determine new Partners and Agency outsourcing opportunities.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to identify opportunities for improvement of distribution guidelines, procedures and tools, and policy and coverage provisions.
- Manage a team of multiple skills and role people including Sales and Performance Managers responsible of coordinate a group of assigned Partners and Agents.
- Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial plans and provide input regarding estimated budget for the Partners and Agencies.
- Provide input for the development and implementation of the Partners and Agents’ related policies and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Finance or any other relevant field.
- 5-6 years of related experience.
- Advanced IT Proficiency
- Broad financial understanding
- Broad understanding of all relevant SAMA regulations
- Broad knowledge of the company’s Partners and Agents’ outsourcing policies, procedures and guidelines
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits