About the Company
A leading Insurance Company is looking for an experienced and well-connected Senior Strategic Partnerships Professional to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
To manage and expand distribution footprint through independent Partners and Agents and monitor the overall performance in order to promote sales, achieve business growth and provide high quality service to the customers, enhance new and existing business opportunities as per the commercial plan and desired levels of customer satisfaction while adhering to the relevant policies and company standards.
- Contribute to the development of the Partners and Agents network strategy by providing relevant input and plans in line with the overall business objectives.
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans in regard to recruitment and Partners and Agent’s management activities and monitor the performance of execution in order to achieve departmental objectives.
- This person has demonstrated also history in technology product management and development. He is generally efficient with Business Analysis, Data & Analytics, User Stories/Acceptance Criteria, Product Prioritization, Product Monetization, Growth analysis and is able to set product goals, KPIs, backlogs etc.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the corporate strategy by ensuring that the company has proper mechanisms for Partners and Agents’ management operations and by continuously seeking process improvements.
Partners & Agents’ Management
- Oversee the negotiation and development of contracts with outsourced Partners and Agencies for the necessary resources, and monitor their work as required, in order to ensure compliance to the service level agreement (SLAs) and service standards established.
- Enhance the sales network coverage by ensuring the network has a wide geographical reach in line with company expansion plans, developing a growth plan by analyzing data in order to determine new Partners and Agency outsourcing opportunities.
- Allocate sales targets to Partners and Agents, plan sales activities and direct the formulation of a sales culture within the area of responsibility, in order to drive up- and cross- selling to ensure capturing all sales opportunities for the company.
- Ensure that customer complaints and queries coming through the Partners and Agents’ network are captured and communicated to the relevant teams in a timely manner to provide top level customer experience
- Identify, review and oversee the implementation of Apps and Portal service improvement initiatives and communications regarding the Partners and Agents’ channel in order to drive productivity improvements and enhance customer satisfaction and experience
- Evaluate the financial status and the quality of service of Partners and Agents and provide recommendation to the in order to take any immediate necessary actions.
- Manage, negotiate and review all new and existing agreements with Partners and Agents in order to ensure conformance to the defined internal policies and guidelines and regulatory framework.
- Closely liaise with Partners and Agents directly or digitally to facilitate exchanging of information on sales targets required by the company in order keep abreast with the development of the insurance markets.
- Manage the development of distribution channels through identifying appropriate outsourcing of new Partners and Agents in order to improve efficiencies and drive customer acquisition, sales and profitability.
- Create Key Performance Indicators (KPls) for the Partners and Agents in order to lead the performance monitoring according to the relevant guidelines and quality standards.
- Manage the overall service quality of the company’s Partners and Agents’ channel and take immediate remedial actions for any escalated issues, in order to ensure high quality of services provided and communicate the same to Head of Retail to ensure the achievement of the commercial targets.
- Coordinate training need for the Partners and Agents channel.
- Foster relationship management with existing and prospects Partners and Agents both directly and digitally to ensure that the Partners and Agents’ channel is operating efficiently and effectively, driving the implementation of the annual commercial plan.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to identify opportunities for improvement of distribution guidelines, procedures and tools, and policy and coverage provisions.
- Manage a team of multiple skills and role people including Sales and Performance Managers responsible of coordinate a group of assigned Partners and Agents
- Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out in an efficient manner, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
- Manage the performance review process by setting annual objectives and developing team members through mentoring, coaching and constructive feedback to achieve business objectives.
- Identify Partners/Agents and employees’ training and developmental needs and bridge the knowledge gaps to ensure continuous progression and high-level of competence within the team.
- Coach individuals to maximize their professional and personal growth opportunities.
- Prepare financial plans and provide input regarding estimated budget for the Partners and Agencies.
- Monitor actual expenditure against the approved budget so that any deviations are identified and rectified promptly.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide input for the development and implementation of the Partners and Agents’ related policies and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement
- Provide input and support/manage the development and implementation of the Partners and Agents’ Apps and Portal systems and processes to support efficient and effective business operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate requirements on adherence to policies, procedures and instructions within own area related to all relevant regulatory directives to promote a safe and risk free environment.
- Evaluate the operational infrastructure and management plans for continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s operating capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and practices considering global best practices.
- Ensure that all relevant periodic and ad-hoc reports are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the function’s requirements, policies and standards.
About the Individual
- 5-6 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in Multinational Insurance company, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Finance or any other relevant field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Insurance, Finance or any other relevant field, preferred
- Languages – English: Proficient & Arabic
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits