About the Company
A leading Insurance Company is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Products and Innovation Professional to join their team in Riyadh.
About the Role
Role is responsible to build and manage digital products/solutions team for providing best in class digital customer experience across lifecycle. Responsible for delivering and managing all digital channels for the Company’s customers. Role is also expected to run innovation lab to keep trying new concepts using emerging digital technologies and take to business for roll out. Key KPIs with time to market and adoption rate.
- Responsible for the ideation, development, best practice syndication, and delivery of a wide range of customer facing digital experiences.
- Manage the Company’s digital channels e.g. websites, mobile applications and all consumer facing functionalities including sales, marketing, servicing, claims etc.
- Lead as a Digital Champion to promote digital & transformative solutions internally
- Manage all the aspects of product lifecycle, including strategy, conceptualisation, user research, feature requirements, user interface, prototyping, underwriting, rollout and enhancements
- Create digital solutions roadmap and deliver it
- Closely work with underwriting team launch new products online and also develop online only products
- Work closely with internal teams and lead strategic partners/vendors to execute the project in an agile model, targeting to deliver the best solution on time on budget
- Ensure technical feasibility and design data architecture
- Lead the design of User Interface and User experiences
- Leveraging market trends, consumer insights, and data analytics to recommend and implement best in class digital customer experiences and drive engagement KPIs across multiple channels including public website services, mobile app, email, SMS, social media.
- Manage content for all digital channels
- Manage team of product managers, content managers and UX designers.
- Co-ordinate with IT and other business functions
About the Individual
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Digital Technology/ Product Management
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA degree is preferred.
- Subject matter expert knowledge in Digital, eCommerce and Customer Engagement platforms as well as experience in managing and implementing them
- Experience to support large digital transformation
- Knowledge in modern digital technologies across including mobile applications & data
- Experience in Agile way of working and working with partners, vendors and internal stakeholders
- Deep understanding of CRM, segmentation techniques, journey optimization techniques and eCommerce analytics
- Leadership experience is mandatory.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits