About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Insurance Professional to oversee their branch operations and drive business growth in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
- Managing and developing the team in Riyadh
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the branch in conjunction with management.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Negotiating quotation requests with insurers to provide clients with the most suitable insurance solution
- Managing new and existing book of business
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage
- Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Actively developing new business and growing existing business
- Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk.
- Oversee branch activities to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Evaluate performance of staff for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must possess a large book of business of minimum SAR 15 Million
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits