About the Company
A well-established Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Insurance Professional to head up their branch operations in Qatar.
About the Role
As a Branch Head, you will own the P&L of the branch and will be responsible for driving business targets. You will also maintain standards with respect to exceptional customer service, motivated & proactive sales functions and efficient branch operations, while complying with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Managing and developing the Insurance team in Qatar
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Assisting in claims management and providing technical support when needed
- Support the commercial team in the cross selling and renewal exercise by meeting with key clients and prospects when required
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Set up sales targets, plan, develop and implement strategies to achieve branch sales targets and profitability
- Management reporting on operations and performance.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 12 years of relevant insurance experience
- Must possess strong managerial and leadership qualities
- Must possess strong knowledge of insurance technical operations such as underwriting, claims, policy administration and customer service.
- Prior experience in the Qatar market would be an advantage.
- Candidates with IPMI experience only.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits