About the Company
A Multinational Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned Business Continuity Professional for their team based in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
- Plan and manage business contingency strategies with major focus on critical areas of the business.
- Setting up a system for timely identification and resolution of issues before they snowball into disruptive problems of magnanimous proportion.
- Coordinate with the cyber security team to ensure all necessary security programs are installed and are functioning properly.
- Prepare a contingency training program and impart organization level training to all employees to deal with any unforeseen business disruption.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the existing Business Continuity Plans and make necessary suggestions and recommendations to the top level management.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MIS, or any relevant fields (ideally Master’s)
- Relevant CBCP, ISO and/or MBCI Certifications preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Business Continuity experience from a Big 4 Consulting firm preferred
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits