About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for an established and strong Business Development Professional to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
About the Role
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Negotiating quotation requests with insurers to provide clients with the most suitable insurance solution
- Managing new and existing book of business
- Manage and optimize the servicing process for Insurance policies
- Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage and wordings. Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Actively developing new business and growing existing business
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to Build strong relationships
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Must possess large book of business (comprising of Medical and General Business)
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on regulatory requirements
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits