About the Company
A leading Insurance Company in the UAE is currently recruiting a Team Manager to supervise their Call Center team in Dubai.
About the Role
The key focus of the role is to lead, coach and develop the team to ensure that the annual sales target is achieved. A clear understanding of managing a telemarketing (TMR) outbound and inbound team from a metrics perspective is vital.
- Manage sales team to achieve sales target
- Coaching TMR’s on every aspect of their job
- Motivate the team to help achieve targets
- Be able to analyze reports to spot trends
- Be able to create reports to help manage the business
- Performance manage staff
- Set team metrics in line with your yearly sales targets
- Achieve sales targets pre-determined by management
- Communicate regularly with team
- Carry out monthly 121 reviews
- Carry out midterm and yearly reviews of staff
- Recruit new staff with business demands
- Train your staff
- Monitor sales calls for coaching and compliance
- Complaint handling
- Participate in product meetings
- Achieve / exceed set productivity and quality standards
- Adhere to regulatory targets within our territorial limits
- Sell with integrity and treat customers fairly
- Interface effectively with internal colleagues, the client management team, the medical team staff etc. to resolve customer issues
- Maintain accurate records and files as required
- Actively support other team members and the achievement of team objectives
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to the management team
- To carry out other ad hoc tasks as required to meet business needs
About the Individual
- Prior experience in a target-driven call center environment handling inbound and outbound sales calls
- Experience managing a telemarketing sales team
- Candidates with insurance sales experience with an IPMI insurer preferred
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication
- Ability to exercise judgement
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow
- Must possess excellent negotiation, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify and manage potential problems.
- Proficient in the use of Spreadsheets, word-processing and associated office IT Skills.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits