About the Company
A leading Life & Wealth Management Company based in Dubai is recruiting a young and confident Client Services & Operations Specialist to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- “Interact with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve questions.”
- Oral and written communication skills are vital for the Customer Satisfaction team.
- Client Facing
- Build rapport. Communicate effectively and efficiently with the Trusts and relevant brokers
- Excellent Positive Customer Service.
- Provide accurate information and detailed information whenever necessary.
- Speak positively about the company especially to potential clients.
- Speak to clients on the phone on a daily basis and resolve any questions they have in a timely matter.
- Any queries received via phone calls or emails received are to be inputted immediately system.
- Responsible for keeping records on Salesforce of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Ensure you are communicating regularly with internal teams to resolve queries efficiently.
- Queries received from the brokers and Trusts are required to be resolved within 24 hours.
- Reporting daily to the Team Leader and Customer Satisfaction Manager.
- Up-to-date on product knowledge as well as product limitation to carry out responsibilities.
- Initiative/ attempt to deal with queries before contacting the Operations team for assistance.
- Administration skills which will be used on a daily basis; filing, keeping/updating records, data entry, written and oral communication skills, analyzing data effectively.
- Comply with compliance checks and keep to AML guidelines for every case that is processed.
- KPI’s will also be set to monitor the error rate when inputting applications onto the system.
- Ensuring cases are swept and processed before the deadline date.
- Policy documents are to be issued and distributed within 30 days of a premium being received.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a leading Life Insurance Provider
- Strong knowledge on all Wealth Management & Life Insurance Products
- 1-3 years’ experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Confident and excellent communication skills
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits