About the Company
- A leading International Insurance Broker is currently looking for a highly experienced and competent General Insurance Account Management Specialist for their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Account Strategy – Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Account Servicing and Development – Identify and manage client requirements in accordance with the terms of appointment.
- Renewal Management – Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Placing Strategy and Supervision – Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk. Place, Monitor, supervise and guide placements on a day-to-day basis.
- Account Profitability – Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Account Reporting – Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Client Education – Educate clients and manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- File Management – Set-up, co-ordinate and manage client and placement records
About the Individual
- Market and industry structure and operation, including regulation and market reform
- Lloyd’s Introductory Test, or equivalent experience
- CertCII qualification preferred, or equivalent experience
- Sector specific risks and insurance products/solutions
- Slip drafting and Negotiation skills
- Well developed verbal and written communication
- Client servicing and account development
- Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
- An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits