About the Company
A well-reputed Insurance Broker is currently looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in Jeddah, KSA.
About the Role
- Develop, implement, document and update as needed compliance monitoring and risk mitigation strategies, systems, procedures, and control to meet SAMA’s regulatory requirements, directives and AML regulation;
- Support functions implementing compliance programs;
- Engage with functions to timely prepare regulatory reports
- Present new circulars and directives to functions, and ensure follow-up on required actions;
- Define and implement AML & Anti-fraud policies and procedures;
- Prepare for a system in AML for observation and monitoring;
- Elaborate compliance report status for the Audit Committee
About the Individual
- Has a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of insurance industry experience,
- Preferably Certified Compliance Officer (CCO)
- Preferably having insurance brokerage experience
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- A demonstrable ability to manage projects to completion
- Aptitude and attitude for Compliance, ethical behavior and avoiding conflicts of interest demonstrated by personal integrity and accountability.
- Experience with Corporate Governance related to SAMA & CMA regulations
- Location: Jeddah (candidates should be based in Jeddah or ready to relocate to Jeddah)
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits