About the Company
A multinational Insurance Company is currently looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Ensure that the company adheres with internal policies duties and external regulatory requirements.
- Lead the update of Policy and Procedures in accordance with changes in local and international laws and regulation.
- Process enhancement and monitor effective implementation of new regulations.
- Proactively monitor relevant license renewals and coordinate with necessary departments.
- Conduct Compliance monitoring activities and initiate reports on the results of compliance activities
- Monitor high risk clients and companies daily.
- Monitor and handle Anti money laundering and fraudulent cases/activities.
- Support team members when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide training and advice.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- UAE Nationals only
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits