About the Company
A well-known Insurance Broker is looking for an experienced Compliance Professional to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Creating and implementing compliance frameworks, procedures and policies
- Acting as a first point of contact for compliance concerns
- Reviewing and auditing the organisation’s adherence to compliance procedures
- Provide compliance and regulatory advice.
- Conduct monitoring activities, identifying and reporting on compliance issues.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role in the UAE
- Dip. CII /Cert. CII Qualification preferred
- MDRT membership +5 years would be an asset
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative policy and procedures
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits