About the Company
A leading Wealth & Investment Management firm in the UAE is currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer role for their operations in DIFC, Dubai.
About the Role
Our client is a Wealth and Investment Management Firm, whose head office is in London, with an office in Dubai. Currently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join the team in Dubai. Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer based in London, the incumbent will have Compliance Oversight in the region. The successful candidate will also fulfil the role of a Money Laundering Reporting Officer and continue the enhancement, implementation and adherence of all regulations and guidelines across the firm.
- A broad, detailed knowledge and sufficient understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory framework in order to act as an internal adviser /point of contact for the firm.
- A solid working knowledge of the risk and compliance issues within a financial services environment.
- KYC, client on-boarding, MLRO, money laundering experience.
About the Individual
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Approved Persons function in the regime.
- The ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with people at all levels.
- The ability to challenge in a constructive way, and influence others to deliver processes and solutions in line with regulatory and best practice requirements.
- Exemplary communication skills are vital, both written and verbal.
- Possess a can-do attitude with good influencing and organizational skills.
- Candidates should come from a wealth or investment management background and understand the full compliance remit, and have a full understanding of the local regulatory requirements, with experience of working in other jurisdictions.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits