About the Company
A well-established Insurance Broker is currently recruiting for a Compliance Specialist for their team in Dubai, UAE.
About the Role
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Review applications and compliance documents for new and agency transfer business
- Clear world-check entries (2nd level investigations).
- Make client verification/ welcome calls and keep notes.
- Clear compliance application in CRM as per the stipulated turnaround times
- Complete CDD/KYC forms for business partners.
- Follow-up with the advisors for pending documents and making sure the new business applications are cleared on time.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in the UAE
- Dip. CII /Cert. CII Qualification preferred
- Experience in KYC, AML, and world-checks
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative policy and procedures
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits