About the Company
A leading multinational Insurance Broker is looking for an experienced EH&B Professional to join their growing team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Managing and developing the Medical Insurance Portfolio.
- Service clients with a consultative approach
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk. Place, Monitor, supervise and guide placements on a day-to-day basis.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Must have IPMI Business Development experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on DHA guidelines
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits