About the Company
A leading multinational Insurance Broker is looking for an experienced Senior EH&B Professional to join their growing team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Managing and developing the Medical Insurance Portfolio.
- Service clients with a consultative approach
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage and wordings.
- Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Actively developing new business and growing existing business
- Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk. Place, Monitor, supervise and guide placements on a day-to-day basis.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Must have IPMI Business Development experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to Building strong relationships with colleagues, partners and customers and work effectively cross-functions (Sales, Account Management, Operations)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on DHA guidelines
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits