About the Company
A leading multinational Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and experienced ERM Managing Consultant to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is helping to deliver projects and through the building and maintenance of effective client relationships aid the development of business in the Enterprise Risk & Resilience Services (ERR) practice of the company. The position is also responsible for achieving the targeted billable hours in terms of delivering Risk Consulting Projects.
The range of duties are varied and whilst key responsibilities are expressed; they include the flexible execution of additional consulting, analytical and operational tasks as reasonably expected from time to time, i.e. assist in business development from writing proposals, delivering presentations to the sale of new engagements.
- Helps clients and other team members by serving as a source on products and services in the areas of Business Resilience including but not limited to Business Continuity Management and Cyber/Information Security Services
- Develops project outlines and recommends suitable approaches or options to consider
- Uses facilitative and diagnostic skills to assist clients in the articulation of complex problems
- Actively uncovers concerns or issues that may be unclear to the client
- Develops the project requirements and work plans within a practice or technical area
- Matches products and services in own specialty to client’s key needs
- Develops or uses systems to organize and track information
- Enhances the creativity and effectiveness of materials that reflect an understanding of more complex client, project and technical issues
- Leads client implementation teams, suggests key performance indicators, and directs measurement of results
- Respects and maintains client confidentiality
- Suggests, develops, and applies objective criteria for measuring important processes
- Reviews and enhances suggested new ways and/or formulates new approaches of applying process and technologies
- Takes responsibility for developing and managing project budgets, as well as negotiating changes in fees to reflect changes in the scope of work
- Takes responsibility for developing the pricing of prospective projects and for identifying and securing appropriate resources to best match the requirements of the project
- Takes responsibility for developing and securing client service agreements
- Complies with policy/ procedures for tracking project development, timekeeping, expenses reporting, billing and paying of fees
- Develops and effectively delivers complex written and oral communications, such as proposals, technical concepts and deliverables
- Creates templates or other written materials to be utilized by other consulting colleagues
- Articulates internal and external business goals and overall strategies needed to attain these goals
- Develops new and expanded business opportunities
- Coordinates business development activities (e.g. seminars, mailings, etc.)
- Directs, performs, or reviews research (e.g. reviews annual reports/ financial data, undertakes benchmarking, etc.) for business development purposes
- Utilizes and develops spheres of influence to develop new and expanded business
About the Individual
- Relevant risk management qualification and Bachelor’s degree (ideally Master’s) in Engineering, MIS, and relevant fields
- With 7+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant ISO, CBCP and/or MBCI Certifications preferred
- Business Resilience experience from another major consulting firm is desired with strong domain knowledge and experience in Business Continuity Management.
- Ideally with secondary domain knowledge/experience in Cyber/Information Security.
Excellent Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits