About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned General Insurance Professional to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients.
- Negotiating quotation requests with insurers to provide clients with the most suitable insurance solution.
- Assisting in claims management and providing technical support when needed.
- Support the commercial team in the cross selling and renewal exercise by meeting with key clients and prospects when required.
- Manage and optimize the servicing process for General Insurance policies.
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage and wordings. Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Team management experience is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to Building strong relationships with colleagues, partners and customers and work effectively cross-functions (Sales, Account Management, Operations)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits