About the Company
One of the leading insurance players in the Saudi Market is looking for a qualified and strong Senior Digital Analytics Professional to join their team in Riyadh.
About the Role
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of visitor, lead and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for Web Analytics and optimization solutions and systems.
- Identify up-to-date relevant tools to support data management and analysis of campaigns.
- Define, monitor and implement the Web Analytics strategy and associated data analysis.
- Provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
- Present key findings of reports, including actionable insights for key stakeholders, including customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies.
- Develop strong relationships and engage with teams to obtain data for the business and understand the importance of analytics.
- Recommend and implement data modelling techniques for forecasting and insight for the business, including A/B or multivariate testing
- Understand and implement segmentation such as Lifetime Value, Behavioural analysis and Model behaviour.
- Heavily focused on the understanding of brand creation and creating customer insight plans to support it.
- Management of a team of analysts, ensuring there is adequate cross-training, product coverage and sharing of best practice.
- Working with key departments such as CRM, BI, Data teams
About the Individual
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a data analytical role
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, Math, Economics, Physics
- Master in Stats or advanced SAS techniques would be a preference
- English is mandatory. Knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Digital Marketing/ Analytics professional certification preferred.
- Previous experience of customer driven organisations.
- Experience of analysing complex data and large data volumes.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits