About the Company
One of the top 5 insurance companies in KSA is recruiting an experienced Digital Partnerships Professional to head their Online Partnership Development team in Riyadh.
About the Role
To generate online revenue through various digital partnerships with players such as aggregators, ecosystem partners and affinity partners.
- Responsible for growing online revenue through various partnerships
- Strategize, design, formulate, plan and lead the execution of all activities related to building alliances and partnerships with different organizations
- Identifying new partners, build relationships and grow
- Bring innovative ideas for building new partnerships and leverage insurance ecosystem for customer (e.g. Automobile, healthcare, travel etc)
- Manage E2E digital consumer experience for customers through partner ecosystems
- Develop the strategy and manage the end-to-end aspects of partner ecosystem – right from on-boarding to training and feedback
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly plans, budgets and objectives
- Lead discussions with external agencies for strategic and tactical partnerships for increasing business and implementations
About the Individual
- 15 years of experience in digital/ecommerce
- University degree with specialism in Marketing, Economics or Business
- MBA degree is a preference.
- Saudi Nationals only.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of partner management – strategic, tactical and operational
- Very good understanding of technology and well versed with the latest digital innovations
- Excellent connects with industry leaders especially in the domains we operate in and also strong connects with different C Level Executives in our partner ecosystem
- Experience working with developing strategy, business plans, building executive relationships and influencing cross functional stakeholders
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits