About the Company
A well-known insurance company in KSA is recruiting an experienced eCommerce Partnerships Professional to head their Digital Partnership Development team in Riyadh.
About the Role
To generate online revenue through various digital partnerships with players such as aggregators, ecosystem partners and affinity partners.
- Responsible for growing online revenue through various partnerships
- Strategize, design, formulate, plan and lead the execution of all activities related to building alliances and partnerships with different organizations
- Identifying new partners, build relationships and grow
- Bring innovative ideas for building new partnerships and leverage insurance ecosystem for customer (e.g. Automobile, healthcare, travel etc)
- Manage E2E digital consumer experience for customers through partner ecosystems
- Develop the strategy and manage the end-to-end aspects of partner ecosystem – right from on-boarding to training and feedback
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly plans, budgets and objectives
About the Individual
- 10 years of experience in ecommerce
- University degree with specialism in Marketing, Economics or Business
- MBA degree is a preference.
- Saudi Nationals only.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of partner management – strategic, tactical and operational
- Very good understanding of technology and well versed with the latest digital innovations
- Excellent connects with industry leaders especially in the domains we operate in and also strong connects with different C Level Executives in our partner ecosystem
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits