About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for an experienced and qualified Senior Employee Benefits (EB) Professional to head up the EB division in Dubai.
About the Role
In charge of the overall new business strategy and execution for growing Employee Benefits portfolio of the company. This role will be responsible for the overall revenue, profitability, service standards and international expansion of the employee benefits business line.
- Develop and implement sales strategy at local and international level.
- Inhouse champion on all matters related to corporate general and employee benefits solutions.
- Evaluate new market strategies and business expansion by leveraging companies’ business licenses and existing presence internationally.
- Leadership role to all IFAs- provide training and development and on-the-job support to independent Advisors and helping them grow their employee benefits book of business.
- New business development through own contacts or through distribution channels or direct team of IFA’s.
- Leading technology initiatives for new business.
About the Individual
- 10-15 years of employee benefits experience in at least 2 geographies.
- Technical know-how of EB products and solutions.
- Experience acquiring and managing large corporate accounts.
- Prior experience of implementing technology platform
- Experience in strategy formation and implementing. Prior experience in setting up departments or expansions to new geographies will be a big plus.
- Direct or cross functional people management skills are a key to the success of this role.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits