About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is currently looking for an experienced Senior Financial Planner to head their Financial Services department in Dubai.
About the Role
- Has the ability to generate business and act as a Relationship Manager and achieve the Net Profit Growth for the Department.
- Has to maintain good relationship, cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and product providers (FSD) to maintain the Company’s contracts and business agreement.
- Has the ability to build rapport and work with individuals and businesses, providing guidance in making budgetary, savings and investment decisions.
- Has the knowledge to learn and study the client’s financial situation in developing realistic plans by taking clients view thoroughly and reviewing financial situations.
- Understand complex legal and financial documents and are knowledgeable of financial laws and legal restrictions.
- Manage the Quarterly Investment Portfolio meetings and changes.
- Drive and Manage Client facing campaigns with an aim of at least 1 per quarter.
- Provide Accurate and Reliable Sales Statistics.
- Monitor, Control and Influence sales activities with specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets and influence product mix and drive persistency.
- Prepare Advisors for regulatory changes and equip them to be competent by attending all power of 3, investment advisor, investment forums and whatever comes to the region.
- Portrays additional career ability in financial consulting, teaching and/or conducting workshops by providing support to internal Advisors and make sure their training is up to required level.
- Deal with client complaints and advise on any Policy related queries and potential Orphan clients.
- Explore methods of Recruitment to grow Sales Force – FP Advisors team by identifying the suitable candidates for direct business development Sales Advisors for (FP) and assist in the recruitment process.
- Manage own Growth and Development to increase own competencies.
- Act as the compliance officer for the Financial Planning Department.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Level 4 qualification in CII or CISI / Diploma in FP or equivalent / Chartered preferred.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to Building strong relationships with colleagues, partners and customers and work effectively
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Must have prior people management experience
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on DHA & HAAD guidelines
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits