About the Company
A leading Insurance Company is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Professional to head up their team in Riyadh.
About the Role
- Preparing the long-term financial business plan
- Coordinate preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and reporting.
- Providing business partnering across all divisions within the group
- The review of monthly/quarterly actuals, delivering meaningful variance analysis and commentary across all divisions.
- Develop trend analysis and consolidation of forecasts for all groups.
- Conduct and evaluate what-if analysis on various business scenarios.
- Developing and implementing new policies, systems and procedures
- Preparing board packs and commentary on performance, revenue, profits and core KPIs
- Oversee all management reporting and financial analysis.
About the Individual
- 10+ years of corporate, business, and operational FP&A experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, MBA highly preferred
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- High attention to detail with a willingness to review and research data
- Executive level communication skills, both written and oral
- A roll-up your sleeves approach in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Servant leadership orientation and ability to manage upwards to the board and CEO
- Mentally resilient and possesses an ability to work under pressure
- Positive and solutions oriented attitude
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits