About the Company
A reputable Insurance Company is currently recruiting for a seasoned Retail Insurance Professional to head up their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Create and execute a market leading strategy for all future retail activities; maintain current knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends.
- Develop and implement a Direct to Consumer (Direct Marketing and Internet) strategy in partnership with Distribution (particularly Bancassurance) and support functions.
- Design a Retail road map and partner with all Product Functions and Management to ensure Retail strategy is well executed to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure the implementation of Retail key processes: Partnership Development, Digital Strategy, Telemarketing Management, Campaign Management, CRM, Business Intelligence, Customer On boarding and Retention, aligning technical and human resources in order to build strong Retail platforms.
- Accelerate the implementation of Outbound Telemarketing especially with Bancassurance channel whilst exploring alternative distribution through Internet and Inbound.
- Regularly produce and present a range of financial/non financial reports for the Management as required.
- Active participation in the strategic direction and development of the company, participates in the decision making process for new initiatives, projects and procedures.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Retail Insurance sales & market development
- Candidates currently based in the UK with relevant experience in the Insurance Industry only.
- Experience in Direct Marketing, Call Centre marketing, Online Digital.
- Strong market campaign management experience
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits