About the Company
A reputed Insurance Company in Dubai, is looking for an experienced Retail Insurance Professional to lead the growth of the Retail channel, including Online, Digital and Telesales.
About the Role
- Create and execute a market leading strategy for all future retail activities; maintain current knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends.
- Coordinate IT, Operations, UW and Finance to build Retail platforms in order to deliver agreed sales targets.
- Develop and implement a Direct to Consumer (Direct Marketing and Internet) strategy in partnership with Distribution (particularly Bancassurance) and support functions.
- Identify, develop and deploy Direct to Consumer (Retail) sales and distribution standards, processes, selling techniques and best practice.
- Be a source of continuous improvement, innovation, learning and education across the Distribution business.
- Design a Retail road map and partner with all Product Functions and Management to ensure Retail strategy is well executed to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure the implementation of Retail key processes: Partnership Development, Digital Strategy, Telemarketing Management, Campaign Management, CRM, Business Intelligence, Customer On boarding and Retention, aligning technical and human resources in order to build strong Retail platforms.
- Build a Retail Scorecard that allows the measurement and monitoring of Retail performance at campaign, products, channels level.
- Partner with central Marketing team and Customer Experience, to work out and implement a Retail brand road-map which would include ATL, BTL and strategic marketing efforts in various degrees.
- Accelerate the implementation of Outbound Telemarketing especially with Bancassurance channel whilst exploring alternative distribution through Internet and Inbound.
- Initiate a customer first culture across functions to ensure optimal service to the Retail customer base and stake holders.
- Influence and support the retail element of the annual budget process ensuring understanding and buy in from the operations team.
- Constantly review financial data and support the Management in providing realistic input into the sales budgets.
- Take decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operation within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources.
- Translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit; identify and optimize promotional opportunities ensuring these are coordinated with wider promotions and campaigns.
- Proactively manage and review the performance and progress of Relationship Manager and their regions, sets objectives and targets; works with the Training Manager to develop individual training plans for the team.
- Instigate the creation of procedures and systems to maximize client onboarding and retention.
- Regularly produce and present a range of financial/non financial reports for the Management as required
- Defines the tactics that realizes the business strategy for the retail team
- Active participation in the strategic direction and development of the company, participates in the decision making process for new initiatives, projects and procedures.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Solutions Oriented and decisive by nature.
- Excellent organization skills, able to prioritize
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors e.g. Volume vs Price.
- Visible leadership skills – motivate others to achieve.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits