About the Company
A multinational Health Insurance Company in the UAE is currently recruiting for an accomplished Pricing Analyst to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Meets established department turn around goals by balancing deadlines.
- Comply with new and existing policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Comply with continuous quality improvement programs.
- Strategize with internal customers on implications of decisions on business outcomes.
- Assist in positioning Underwriting as an integral partner in the creation of effective business solutions.
- Analyze & create deal models to set appropriate pricing on deals and advise sales on financial terms and conditions and negotiation strategies
- Develop and execute innovative solutions to negate price compression and grow customer relationships
- Make recommendations to various internal stakeholders
- Provide overall thought leadership in identifying market opportunities, performing business and competitive analyses, and develop pricing strategies and tactics to pursue identified opportunities
- Coordinate with the product teams and actuary groups to collect and interpret detailed pricing support
About the Individual
- Demonstrated computer literacy mainly Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required – Math, Actuarial Science or related field strongly preferred
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the UAE Insurance industry
- Candidates must have a background in health actuarial analytics and pricing
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits