About the Company
A luxury hotel is currently recruiting for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of one of their properties in Doha, Qatar.
About the Role
- Plan and control the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure smooth and profitable hotel operations.
- Manage financial budgets
- Analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Promote the hotel’s services by developing efficient marketing strategies.
- Deal with customer inquiries regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies; coordinate maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with channel partners and other hotel managers to organize hotel activities.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
About the Individual
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Hotel Manager in a luxury property
- Degree in Hospitality Management or any relevant field
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Proficient with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- A team player and an effective leader
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrable ability in decision-making and problem-solving
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits