About the Company
A well-established Insurance Broker in the UAE is currently recruiting an experience Marine, Cargo & Hull Specialist to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Responsible for supporting, placing and servicing to meet client needs, maintain client loyalty and renewal, and encourage business growth.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Identify and manage client requirements in accordance with the terms of appointment.
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk.
- Place, monitor, supervise and guide placements on a day-to-day basis.
- Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients and manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Set-up, co-ordinate and manage client and placement records
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on marine, cargo & hull
- Sound knowledge of Marine Open Cargo.
- Emphasis on commercial Hull business with placing fleet covers.
- Experience in end-to-end Marine operations – from handling incoming enquiries to placement of policies.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits