About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a seasoned Business Development Professional to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with individual clients
- Negotiating quotation requests with insurers to provide clients with the most suitable insurance solution
- Managing new and existing book of personal lines business
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage and wordings. Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- To generate quality leads that result in sales
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance is preferable
- Insurance qualifications CII/ ACII is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in Motor business
- Solid negotiation and client management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, Arabic is an advantage
- Must have a valid UAE driving license
- Strong network in the insurance market with a personal portfolio of clients
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits