About the Company
A leading Multinational Insurance Company is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Finance Professional to join their team in Kuwait.
About the Role
The position is responsible for the financial management across Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon and Morocco as well as support run off countries in finance related matters.
Regulatory & Management Reporting
- Responsible for ensuring that local regulatory and tax filings are complete and on time and any tax audits are appropriately managed;
- Assist internal and external auditors with financial accounting related reviews and implement recommendations for procedures changes;
- Establish and implement the regulations on and procedures of financial management, cost management, budget management, accounting, accounting supervision and audit; Supervise the implementation of above-mentioned regulations and procedures;
- Represent the Company to the regulator regarding all financial matters when required;
- Managing capital to meet regulatory requirements and all other internal requirements;
- Embedding the use of key performance metrics to drive actions and improve performance;
- Delivering well-supported budgets, plans and forecasts in line with the Company’s timelines, along with regular progress updates and action recommendations as appropriate.
Business Partnership & Leadership
- Engage with executive management as a strategic partner, aligning business and finance strategy to achieve profitable and sustainable growth;
- Improving efficiency whilst maintaining control standards consistent with the Company’s policies and regulatory requirements;
- Provide timely and quality in-depth analysis of financial results to support all relevant internal and external reporting requirements including presentation for Board of Directors;
- Support country/global initiatives and projects;
- Responsible for ensuring that all receivables queries are followed up with the business and take necessary actions to keep receivables balances >90 days to a minimum working together with the receivables team and AC Credit Manager;
- Play an active role in driving expense visibility and execution of saving targets.
About the Individual
- Fully qualified professional accountancy qualification with minimum of 8 Years Post Qualified Experience;
- Arabic speaker an advantage;
- Industry relevant experience;
- Experience of working with remote teams an advantage;
- Ability to develop strong key stakeholder relationships with demonstrable influencing and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage multi-function, multi-location cross border teams; flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders and effectively including at Executive level;
- Highly Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong System Skills;
- Strong analytical abilities with ability to analyze drivers and trends, and actively challenge components with key stakeholders across the organization;
- Excellent Problem solving abilities;
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple people and projects; excellent time management and organization skills.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits