About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a qualified and seasoned Senior Reinsurance Professional to join their team in Riyadh, KSA.
About the Role
- Play a lead role in assessing facultative & treaty requirements.
- Liaison with Insurers, company’s Direct team and for generating enquiries
- Actively explore and develop new Markets.
- Maintain strong relations with reinsurance companies and/or brokers.
- Answer queries raised by brokers and underwriters as appropriate and follow up the pending issues.
- Gather competitive information on insurers/reinsurers and other intermediaries.
- Strategic leadership in establishing best practices.
- Oversee the operations like placement, MIS, compliance pertaining to reinsurance operations
About the Individual
- Minimum 10 years of insurance experience (with at least 7 years in reinsurance) working with an Insurance Broker.
- Well-groomed personality well versed with corporate culture and can talk to business leaders confidently.
- Proven ability in placing large complex risks.
- Qualified (ACII, CPCU or equivalent)
- Should be open to extensive travelling within KSA and outside.
- Good knowledge of Middle East Reinsurance Markets and Facultative practices.
- Saudi Nationals only
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits