About the Company
A leading Wealth Management Broker is looking for a qualified and experienced Financial Planning Professional to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
A Senior Associate is responsible for client service and performs many of the steps in the client acquisition and ongoing servicing process. Responsibilities include preparation of financial plans, analysis of portfolios, and ongoing relationship management.
- Responsible to answer many client questions pertaining to planning or wealth management.
- Work extensively with clients, handling meetings either on their own or together with Line Managers.
- Provide clients with outstanding financial advice on investments, cashflow planning, pension planning, inheritance tax and estate planning
- Support Client Relationship Advisers to set and execute client relationship strategy and be accountable for delivering revenue targets.
- In conjunction with the Client Relationship Advisers, develop and maintain strong relationships with clients actively working as an ambassador promoting the client value proposition and driving engagement and positive client outcomes
- Be a brand ambassador for the Company and actively promote all services
- Always comply with the regulatory and legal environment
- Support the Client Service Advisers to develop and execute a client service strategy to ensure that existing clients are managed to the highest standards
- Support the Client Relationship Advisers with commercial management and quality control ensuring all client fee negotiations and renewals are seamless and all client work is of the highest standards
- Identify opportunities within existing client groups and ask for referrals at client meetings when appropriate
- Support Client Relationship Advisers ensuring consistent high quality of service to clients to drive engagement and keep attrition low
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the client experience and take appropriate action to engage with relevant internal stakeholders to drive client satisfaction and positive client outcomes
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that all clients receive excellent service and that all marketing and cross-sell opportunities are maximised
- To achieve agreed performance targets for the teams e.g. revenue, compliance, client reviews, and accuracy of work
- Keep abreast of all technical research, legislative and regulatory change and share knowledge with the team
- Ensure technical knowledge is up to date and that CPD requirement is met
- Ensure team complies with the regulatory and legal environment
About the Individual
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- To hold a Level 4 qualification in CII or CISI / Diploma in FP or equivalent
- Results-proven track record of exceeding goals
- Proven track record of taking responsibility for ensuring delivery of outstanding service to clients
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with clients and resolving client queries
- Minimum 3-6 years’ experience in related industry.
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits