About the Company
- A leading Global Health Insurer is currently looking to recruit a seasoned and experienced Senior Medical Underwriting Manager to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Evaluate and rate new business and renewals by working with relevant sales people and account managers
- Oversee team’s performance and ensure accuracy in underwriting medical policies
- Assist in developing statistical bases to support innovation and marketing strategies
- Analyse results looking for trends and patterns which may need to be addressed immediately or in the future
- Be market aware; understanding the competition, the environment and clients needs
- Assist in the development of pricing analysis of products
- Assist in developing and maintaining analytical tools for Healthcare product and design
- Manage portfolio of accounts balancing profitability and persistency.
- Ensure UW guidelines meet Compliance requirements from a pricing and benefit point of view.
About the Individual
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a managerial role
- Experience in B2G Pricing and Underwriting
- Qualification in Mathematics preferred
- Strong conceptual understanding of mathematics and quantitative analysis
- Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
- An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits