About the Company
A leading Insurance Broker is looking for a seasoned Senior Insurance Sales Professional to join their team in Dubai.
About the Role
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Negotiating quotation requests with insurers to provide clients with the most suitable insurance solution
- Managing new and existing book of business
- Manage and optimize the servicing process for insurance policies
- Plan and co-ordinate renewal strategies.
- Achieve optimum profitability on individual client accounts
- Monitor and report development, trends and issues in the client relationship.
- Educate clients on the technical aspects of insurance coverage and wordings. Manage client expectations through market, insurance and sector briefings.
- Develop overall account strategies and direct activities for new and existing clients
- Actively developing new business and growing existing business
- Determine the optimum strategy and structure for placing a risk. Place, Monitor, supervise and guide placements on a day-to-day basis.
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Business Administration or equivalent
- CII/ ACII Certification preferred
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Should be comfortable to work as an individual producer.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must possess large book of business (comprising of Medical and General Business)
- Strong market & technical acumen and knowledge on DHA & HAAD guidelines
Salary commensurate based on Candidates’ experience
An excellent bonus scheme and other benefits